are the terms to our warranty policy that is located
on the label affixed to each mattress. Please review
the warranty at the time of purchase.
Mattress requires that the mattress that you wish to
have repaired be in good condition. This
state of being is defined as "any mattress that
has been slept upon under normal sleeping wear,
with minimal indentations and with the innersprings
able to be supportive and reflexive to stress."
If the mattress has only been subjected to normal
sleeping wear, defined as "no indentations
caused by excessive over abuse" then the
mattress will be inspected and repaired with the warranty
covering the charge for the defect.
warranty policy states that "the mattress must
not have been bent, wet, or otherwise abused" enable
for the consumer to not be charged for repair costs.
Examples of excessive over abuse that
will null and void our warranty agreement are follows:
Kids or adults jumping on mattresses.
- Deliberate bending from being tied to a car or truck.
- Soiled mattress caused from urine, blood or other
human matter accidentally or deliberately
applied to the cover.
- Deliberate or accidental cuts or gouges to the mattress
- Dropping mattress from a second story building or
- Burn holes caused from cigar or cigarettes.
- Holes, rips, tears caused by animal bites or claw
- Storage of heavy boxes, appliances, home furnishings
on a mattress.
- Broken springs caused by having more than three or
more persons sleeping on one mattress.
- Mishandling or moving the mattress in such a way that
it becomes curved or stretched and/or springs
are crushed or bent.
Mattress recommends to its customers to turn their mattresses
over every 3-4 months so that the mattress can wear
evenly. For those that have non-flip mattresses this
procedure is not applicable. Doing this recommendation
will preserve your mattress and extend its life.
Mattress wants to assure their customers that we will
do everything to accommodate their purchase and insure
a peaceful rest upon our excellence bedding products.
We thank you for your purchase and appreciate your business!